Spark Plugs - NGK BKR7E
This is a set of four (4) plugs, which come pre-gaped perfectly for your 3SGTE. On turbo applications, using copper or nickel core spark plugs is a classic way of reducing cylinder temperatures and aiding in the prevention of engine killing pre-detonation. Rat2 Motorsports highly recommends NGK BKR7E spark plugs for the 3SGTE. Whether you have a stock daily, or a high octane race car, these plugs offer great quality and performance.
Due to the aging characteristics of copper plugs, we also recommend they are changed every 20,000 miles. Under sever conditions such as racing applications, every 10,000 miles is beneficial to maintaining peak performance.
Economical performance and improved ignitability over standard NGK Spark Plugs original equipment manufacturer and racer approved.
- - Lowers ignition system voltage requirements
- - Greater ignitability and performance over conventional spark plugs
- - Trivalent Metal Plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- - Increased fuel economy and lower emissions
- - Highly durable against electrical and chemical wear
- - Good performance spark plug