TEIN Mono Flex Coilover System
The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning. The new Mono Flex also includes TEIN's latest technological innovation, Micro Speed Valving (MSV) system, which allows the driver to feel a greater difference in damping force adjustments. Designed and developed for consumers seeking aggressive handling on the street and at the track.
Contents of Damper Kit:
- Adjustable Shock Absorber - 4 Bump Rubber - 4
- Main Spring - 4 Hook Spanner - 2
- Some applications include helper springs Dust Cover - 4
- Pillow ball Upper Mount - 4 Instruction Manual - 1
- Lower Spring Seat ×4 Sticker Sheet - 1
- Seat Lock - 12
Height Adjust Range
Front: -0.1" to -2.4"
Rear: -0.6" to -2.5"
Front: 224 lbs/in
Rear: 448 lbs/in
This product includes FREE SHIPPING!